sewing fool

05 October 2005

Finissima!

The first sweater, the one with the skimpy sleeves, got blocked sternly to the approprite size. I had no idea that cotton was so compliant. What was I thinking, threatening new sleeves? Sheesh. There is taffeta everywhere, though. I donated the scraps of organza to work, where they will become press cloths and be incorporated into repairs for aging costume pieces. The flowergirls have been collected and I will deposit the check today.

In under two weeks I'll be living with ERB. The move is daunting, physically. I hate to move. Since beginning college I've done it so much (the first several times badly) that I should have learned by now how to streamline & embrace the zen of packing. Truthfully, though, that revelation is recent.

To breakfast, the newspaper (the food section!), the shower and to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home