sewing fool

05 September 2005

The speaker covers were a hit

when they were "installed" (slipped on like socks) earlier tonight. The good-to-mixed news is that I've been asked to make a large white version for another venue's speaker array (M2Ds stacked together vertically, hanging, for total dimensions of about 20" by 3'4" by 6'5") by Thursday. Good: paycheck! more math! Mixed: time crunch! and I have been enjoying the knitting of a flowergirl bolero that I started at work the other day. ERB & his boss RH were cracking jokes about switching from sound design to a Speaker Sock Rental service. Glad they like the product. The set designer of the event asked for my card, too.

Maybe with the proceeds from the Speaker Sock fabrication sideline, I'll finally buy myself a digital camera. Then the Sewing Fool could truly go multimedia! --Or will it just become another obsessive quasi-hobby?

1 Comments:

  • yay speaker socks!

    mutimedia vs. quasi: trust me, it will be both. in my exploration of the mirror's depths, i've yet to find the bottom...

    By Blogger yelahneb, at 9/06/2005 2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home